We are currently recruiting for the following position(s):
Workplacement: SEO & SEA specialist (HBO/WO Digital Marketing)
Location: Head Office, Papiermolen 32, Houten, 3994 DK, Netherlands
The merger of Scanmar and marketingQED in 2016 brought together two specialists in the field of marketing effectiveness, who both possessed a series of complementary offerings. As separate companies, Scanmar supported clients with tools and software in the field of sales and operations planning and marketing and business intelligence, whilst marketingQED created predictive analytics tools to help clients understand what was working in their marketing budget and what was not.
Bringing Scanmar and marketingQED together made perfect sense and helped us forge a new company mission: to help clients get the greatest benefit from their marketing data. By bringing these two companies together to form ScanmarQED we simply unified the integrated and harmonized marketing data that our clients rely on with the most advanced marketing analytical and optimization tools.
Customers are mainly Major international brand owners, large market research and global media agencies. Challenging customers with state-of-the-art needs regarding BI tools and solutions.
ScanmarQED has an informal and personal culture . Because of continuous growth in the commercial departments, we are looking for a part-time temporary marketing intern (16-20 hours per week) to join our marketing team.
Period: 4-6 months
Years of Experience: 0-1yr (student starter)
Academic background: future Bachelor or Master of Marketing
You will be given responsibility to optimize the website and Google positions of multiple offices across our global network and to help build the new brand identity of the company. Your personal ambition is to become a true specialist in Digital Marketing, more specifically Content Marketing, SEO and PPC. You keep up to date on your knowledge through reading SEO-blogs on best practices and you enjoy working in a very international environment.
Office location: Houten (also responsible for international websites for UK/USA/Dubai)
- Search Engine Marketing: monitoring and testing PPC campaigns, as well as advising changes to Search Engine tactics to improve online positions.
- Social Media Management: includes brainstorm sessions, composing text ads, posting to and monitoring groups and monitoring performance through Analytics tools.
- Helping with the distribution/launch of strategically important content pieces such as but not limited to: whitepapers, knowledge articles, releases to press, website articles, website link-and content building and more.
- Assisting with execution of internal communication
- Content syndication to other (media) platforms, to influence the influencers. Assisting with the execution of database marketing campaigns
- You're a Marketer to-the-bone whom enjoys working in an international environment, within Marketing IT.
- Preferably (near)-native English speaker and communicates well with others (a people-person).
- Has a solid understanding of Analytics, in particular Google and Social Analytics Managers. And therefore has an excellent understanding of Google SEO, SEA and remarketing tactics.
- Can write and enjoys writing (compelling) content pieces for newsletters, website and social media.
- Knows how to get the most out of Social Media.
- Is familiar with CMS.
- Knowhow of Photoshop, Indesign or Illustrator is beneficial.
There is hardly a better opportunity to hone your digital marketing skills in practice to prepare you for a future (international) profession in Marketing.
As an organization, ScanmarQED has a unique proposition: the advantages of a personal, highly innovative company combined with the challenges of international, topnotch customers.
This means that you will work in an informal setting with a lot of personal attention and opportunities. Furthermore, you will have the chance to work together in international project teams and to learn from the best BI professionals in the industry. Top candidates will be paid an excellent compensation and offered a valuable workplace assignment.
For inquiries call +31 30 635 3053 or submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share this page:
The world of Data has had an increasing impact across all sectors and economies worldwide. From medical care to retail, data is the new gold and yet the new old. Data by itself is not enough to make decisions that impact the business on the long term, you need appropriate tools that can interpret and convert this data into insights. At ScanmarQED we pride ourselves not just for the tools that enable business to achieve the next growth stage, but the diverse talent that is cast into making these tools work across every industry and culture. Do you enjoy building or selling precision tooling for analytics that help struggling business to move forward? Can you communicate beyond borders and dare to doubt the status-quo? Then we might be looking for you!
Notice to Recruitment Agencies
Agencies trying to submit CVs to any person or any email address at ScanmarQED.com in any format are kindly refused at the door. We are not liable for and will not pay any fees for any candidates submitted to us by any agency other than our agreed recruitment partner.