We’re looking for an enthusiastic Business Consultant to join our Dutch team to help us serve and grow a range of accounts in different industries. You will work in small teams on the end-to-end delivery of our marketing solutions. You will be responsible for every step of the process, from the initial conversations with the clients, learning about their data and needs, to the implementation, testing and delivery of our solutions. Since you will work with data, familiarity with databases, SQL, Python, and data visualization is essential.
Objectives of this Role
- Work with clients to understand and advise on their business challenges in the field of revenue management (TPM, demand planning, etc), brand health management and S&OP.
- Translate their business challenges to a design including data needs, data processing, and reporting needs
- Build client dashboards using ScanmarQED’s proprietary technology
- Deliver to the client, give training and support usage at the client
- Perform regular health and performance checks for delivered solutions
- Work on enhancements for existing applications
- Develop new products (in ad hoc product teams)
- Support junior consultants
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Economics/Administration, Marketing Analytics, Information Management or a comparable study
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Industry knowledge on marketing (revenue management, brand health management, demand planning etc).
- Affinity with data and software. Coding (python) or data/database (SQL) skills are a plus.
- Experience with BI tooling
- Be proactive, organized, and have an eye for detail
- Be able to work independently and take responsibility
- Good communication skills
- Good command of the English language, Dutch language is a plus
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Pension scheme 100% paid by the company
- 24 holidays (based on full time)
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Working in a highly innovative company with colleagues that are there to help you learn and grow
- A friendly atmosphere and a fun, young, and international team
- Regular team and company events
- Flexibility in combining working from home/working from the office
- Support with home office equipment
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
We are one of Europe’s leading marketing technology firms. Our software helps our clients understand the impact that their sales and marketing decisions make on consumer behavior. Whether we are operating the solutions on behalf of our clients (in an outsourced capacity) or our clients are using the software themselves (insourced), it’s our technology and industry knowledge that helps to make the difference.
We are an equal opportunity employer; we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including color, nationality, ethnic or national origin.
If you match the required skills and want to become part of our team, apply at email@example.com