We are looking for someone to lead and contribute to projects that drive revenue growth. The Marketing Manager, alongside the marketing executive, will report directly to the Group Commercial Director and be responsible for the development and management of marketing strategy and implementation across three key regions (the UK, MLE, and NA), resulting in Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs). This vacancy is based in the Netherlands or the UK.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Develop a multi-channel marketing and content strategy across the UK, Mainland Europe, and North America to achieve SQL goals
- Key channels include Paid Search, SEO, Paid Social (LinkedIn), Events and Webinars
- Owning the development and management of the over-arching marketing calendar
- Day-to-Day activation of paid performance campaigns across channels like Paid Search, and Paid Social, using platforms like Google and LinkedIn.
- In conjunction with the marketing executive, create compelling marketing and promotional materials in line with our brand and sales strategy
- In conjunction with the marketing executive, execution of webinars in line with Events Calendar
- In conjunction with the marketing executive, execution of Content Calendar
- Analyze, evaluate, and optimize the performance of marketing campaigns and marketing content (Whitepapers, Blogs, etc.)
- Track progress vs target on KPIs
- Coach/manage Marketing Team member(s)
We are looking for a strategic thinker, who can think outside of the box. Someone who is self-motivated, ambitious, and energetic and who enjoys building relationships.
You will need the following experience to be successful:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in developing and implementing a successful B2B marketing and content strategy (ideally, audience-driven)
- Good understanding of digital marketing
- Experienced in the day-to-day activation of marketing channels and campaigns – this includes, Paid Search, Paid Social (LinkedIn sponsored ads and Account-based marketing), and SEO.
- Experience with CRM management tools (ideally HubSpot) to manage the sales pipeline
- Experience with event management (nice to have)
- Experience working for a software company will be a plus
- Proficient in English reading and writing mandatory
Why work with us?
ScanmarQED offers a personal, innovative company combined with the challenges of international, top-notch customers. This means that you will work in an informal setting with a lot of personal attention and opportunities. We are a leading Software & Services company, specialized in the field of marketing and sales solutions. Our main three platforms are in the area of Marketing Mix Modelling, Brand Health Guidance, and Revenue Management Platforms. We have businesses and offices in Europe, UK, USA, NAME, and Asia.
We are an equal opportunity employer; we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including color, nationality, ethnic or national origin.
If you match the required skills and want to become part of our consulting team, apply at email@example.com