With existing offices in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and the U.S. we are a small, but quickly growing, global firm serving multinational clients. This newly formed position will be critical to continuing growth.
The world of Data has had an increasing impact across all sectors and economies worldwide. From medical care to retail, data is the new gold and yet the new old. Data by itself is not enough to make decisions that impact the business on the long term, you need appropriate tools that can interpret and convert this data into insights. At ScanmarQED we pride ourselves not just for the tools that enable business to achieve the next growth stage, but the diverse talent that is cast into making these tools work across every industry and culture. Do you enjoy building precision tooling for analytics that help struggling business to move forward? Can you communicate beyond borders and dare to doubt the status-quo? Then we might be looking for you!
Job description and responsibilities
As a QA Engineer at ScanmarQED you design and execute test campaigns that ensure high-quality product features and releases, and report bugs to our Development team(s). You also lead the automation of end-to-end regression testing introducing record-replay mechanisms. The sign-off and deployment to staging environment of validated versions in collaboration with the Product Owner, have been enabled by your efforts.
- Bachelor or Master´s in Computer Science or equivalent
- Min 2 years’ experience in writing and testing APIs and web applications
- Hands-on experience working with end-to-end test automation frameworks such as MS CodedUI, Ranorex, Selenium or Protractor
- Valuable: Acceptance test frameworks such as SpecFlow or Cucumber, and experience with mobile apps testing
- Valuable: ISETB qualified
- Valuable: Experience with C#, Angular, Git, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, DevOps and Continuous Delivery
- Valuable: Experience with performance testing, pen-tests, perceptual diff, usability, REST services test, record-replay tests, exploratory testing, etc.
- Team player but able to work independently, good communication, focus on details without missing the big picture
- Proven ability to self-manage and prioritize workload
If you match the required skills and want to become part of an agile (Scrum) environment and a team developing a new SaaS cloud solution, apply at email@example.com.
ScanmarQED has a unique proposition: the advantages of a personal, highly innovative company combined with the challenges of international, top notch customers. This means that you will work in an informal setting with a lot of personal attention and opportunities. Furthermore, you will have the chance to work together in international project teams.
This is an excellent time to be joining a Scale Up operation with Global aspirations!