We are looking for QA Engineer to improve the quality of our products (software). You will have to introduce advanced testing methods and make the development team aware of the impact. We will expect you to make a positive difference to clients by maintaining and strengthen the quality aspects of our products.
The ideal candidate has a focus on automated testing, will be able to take initiative and focus on efficiency without missing the big picture. Effective planning skills are important as well as well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written in English.
The QA engineer reports to the Head of Development. We expect this candidate to be based in the Netherlands.
What you will be doing:
- Support all of ScanmarQED’s products to meet commercial SLAs.
- Design, plan and execute test campaigns for our web and desktop products that ensure high-quality features and releases.
- Report test run results and issues found and create Jira tickets for bugs.
- Support the validation and signoff during the release phase of our products with the execution of end-to-end acceptance and regression tests.
- Communication with customers and consultants to clarify understanding of reported issues so they can be replicated and tested for regression.
- Lead the automation and efficiency of testing introducing record-replay or equivalent mechanisms integrated within the Continuous Delivery lifecycle.
- Liaise with the Product Owner to validate and sign-off release candidates, and to enable the deployment of these RCs to staging and production environments.
Skills, talents, and experience you'll need:
- 2-4 years’ hands-on experience on the following:
- Writing end-to-end tests using Selenium, Protractor, Ranorex, or another framework
- Defining and running test campaigns
- Writing and executing effective and valuable test scenarios/cases
- Writing automated tests and/or using record-replay frameworks
- Maintaining a test-base GIT repository
- We also value experience and knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- Knowledge of security analysis and pentest
- Experience with acceptance test frameworks such as SpecFlow or Cucumber
- Experience with performance and usability testing
- Experience with exploratory testing
- Experience testing APIs and REST services
- Experience with DevOps way of working
- Level and type of education: HBO (level 6)/ associate degree (level 5)
- Good salary matching your knowledge and skills
- The possibility to work partially from home and to fill in your hours flexibly
- 32 – 40 hour workweek
- Training possibilities
- 24 holidays (based on full-time)
- Daily travel compensation
- Pension scheme, 100% paid by the company
- Company laptop
- An informal and driven culture
ScanmarQED has a unique proposition: the advantages of a personal, highly innovative company combined with the challenges of international, top-notch customers. This means that you will work in an informal setting with a lot of personal attention and growth opportunities. We specialize in the area of Marketing Mix Modelling, Brand Health Guidance, and Revenue Management Software and Services. We are working with leading companies in their respective industries. We have offices in the UK, the USA, and Asia.
We are an equal opportunity employer; we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including color, nationality, ethnic or national origin.
Send your application to email@example.com