For Media Agencies
The effectiveness of Advertising spend
Media agencies have looked to grow their revenues beyond traditional buying services as margins are eroded and have sought to add greater strategic insights for their clients. Because agencies are typically run at a local level, there is little standardization in approach or willingness to centralize functions due to P&L concerns. Their clients are increasingly worried about effectiveness of advertising spend and the growth in digital has only added to this complexity.
Local operations have little incentive to channel consulting work to regional HQs and the agencies themselves lack standardization in approach. Furthermore, there is an educational task to be carried out to help build capability in evolving markets. Digital has also encouraged other channels to improve their search for accountability.
- Helps local agency develop capability quickly and efficiently
- Simple to understand interfaces make difficult processes quick and efficient – targeted outputs which meet agency needs as closely as possible
- Improve ability to know what’s working and what’s not very quickly – improve campaign performance as it happens!
- Suite of tools used across analytics and planning functions delivering double-digit improvements to campaign performance
- Agencies don’t need to off-shore analytics to high-cost centers (London, NY, Paris) instead delivering locally at a lower cost and higher quality – also improving their local P&L
- QED Solutions are used by media agencies all over the world – from the largest to the smallest
- Agencies are developing new revenue streams and delivering better plans (and consulting services) for their clients
- Some clients have even specified that agencies use our tools
What our clients say about us
Chris Love, Econometrician, the7stars
Having worked with the QED suite for around 18 months now I can categorically say that the most recent release is the best. I know that lots of people use the software for different types of analysis but fundamentally it’s a piece of MMM software and the most recent updates seem to have recognised that. It might seem small to a developer but things like negatives in red and an undo button really do make all the difference in a world where we are being increasingly pressed to get projects out the door as quickly as possible, whilst maintaining the high standards we as analysts set ourselves (most of us at least…).
Particular mentions to the holiday creator, which removes a process for us (saving that precious time); the aggregation in contributions, which makes the outputs from the software infinitely more useable from a reporting POV; and keeping selections when switching between screens! It really feels like the recent release had analysts in mind and it makes our lives much easier. I know we always want more and more but that’s really a reflection on the potential of the software and a response to the good work that’s already been done. Great stuff guys, keep it up!
optimiseQED is a tool that identifies potential improvements to marketing plans
Find out more
portfolioQED is an optimization tool that allows you to optimize marketing budgets across tactics, brands and markets
Find out more