We’re looking for an energetic, skilled data engineer delivering client solutions to our local as well international clients. You need to have good problem-solving skills and abstract thinking (transforming a single problem into a generic solution).
If you can create tools that enable businesses to achieve the next growth stage and you get energized by doing this, we would like you to be part of our team!
- Maintaining existing solution and being able to implement change requests
- Client communication regarding implementations
- Supporting and implementation of new solutions
- Building dashboards
- Designing according to design principles
- Building / Enriching scalable applications
- Building enhancements for current applications
- Development of new products (ad-hoc project teams)
- Testing of developed solutions / changes
- Technical implementation on the client-side (e.g. Oracle Installation)
- Second-line support on client solutions
- Technical documentation
- Project management
The Objective of this Role
Focus on the technical realization, and high standard client project management and operational relationships. The focus is to translate client solutions into scalable and maintainable applications.
Skills and Qualifications
- HBO level thinking through education or experience/intelligence
- 3 – 5 years of experience in BI / Data warehousing / programming in a fast paced (Software) project environment
- Tools: Experience with a BI tool (Power BI / Tableau / Microstrategy / Cognos / SSRS etc.)
- Tech: Experience with a database platform (e.g. SQL + PL SQL / Microsoft SQL server / Oracle / etc.)
- ETL tools: experience with an ETL tool such as Talend is a pre
- Experience with OLAP/ dimensional data model is a pre
- Good Dutch and English skills are mandatory
ScanmarQED has a unique proposition: the advantages of a personal, highly innovative company combined with the challenges of international, top-notch customers. This means that you will work in an informal setting with a lot of personal attention and growth opportunities. We specialize in the area of Marketing Mix Modelling, Brand Health Guidance, and Revenue Management Software and Services. We are working with leading companies in their respective industries. We have offices in the UK, the USA, and Asia.
We are an equal opportunity employer; we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including color, nationality, ethnic or national origin.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org