We’re looking for an energetic, skilled data scientist to join our team and work with us on our marketing solutions platform. You will play an important role in the development of the new ScanmarQED cloud-based data and analytics platform: working on R&D for potential new approaches we can adapt and developing scalable code that can be integrated into our analytics layer.
You will be based in Houten. You love working with the latest technologies, are capable of abstract thinking and have good problem solving and communication skills. If you can create solutions that enable the business to achieve the next growth stage and you get energized by doing this, we would like you to be part of our team!
What will you be doing:
- Develop code for the analytical layer of our cloud-based marketing platform
- Research and development for new approaches we can adapt for our business
- Translation of these new approaches to practical applications for our entire product portfolio
- Translation of these approaches to scalable code for our platform
- Supporting other teams in the area of data science (business questions and opportunities)
- Support with the product roadmap and product development/testing of our new platform
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience in a data science role in a fast-paced (Software) environment
- Masters degree in Econometrics, Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Mathematics or another highly numerate subject
- Several years of experience in Python
- Hands-on experience with R, SQL
- Valuable: Experience with Git, Jira, Cloud, Docker, Data warehousing and/or big data
- Valuable: Affinity with analytics in the area of Marketing and Business Intelligence
- English proficiency
- Contributing to the development of a high scale, innovative, complex marketing platform
- Working in a fast-paced and performance-driven culture
- Training opportunities
- A salary matching your knowledge and skills
- A friendly atmosphere and a fun, young and international team
- Flexibility in combining working from home/working from the office
- 24 holidays (based on full time)
- Pension scheme 100% paid by the company
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
ScanmarQED has a unique proposition: the advantages of a personal, highly innovative company combined with the challenges of international, top-notch customers. This means that you will work in an informal setting with a lot of personal attention and growth opportunities. We specialize in the area of Marketing Mix Modelling, Brand Health Guidance, and Revenue Management Software and Services. We are working with leading companies in their respective industries. We have offices in the Netherlands, the UK and the US.
We are an equal opportunity employer; we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org