We are looking for Full-stack Developer to join our team in London. You will play an important role in the development of the new ScanmarQED cloud-based software portfolio, develop scalable user experiences and work side-by-side with the team in the Netherlands to create new features, test your own ideas and share your knowledge.
You will report to the Development Manager, and you will be based in London. You love back end and front-end technologies (user interface components), you feel confident working with C# and Angular, and you have good communication skills, both verbal and written in English.
What you'll do:
- Participate in the development of all ScanmarQED’s cloud-based software.
- Implement data-intensive web applications and REST services in an event-driven environment.
- Integrate and test data exchange and data processing modules with the applications.
- Develop reusable front-end components.
- Write Unit and Integration tests for the code developed in line with specifications.
- Review code from other members of the development team, making sure they follow the best coding practices and patterns.
- Communicate with customers and consultants to understand reported issues so they can be replicated.
Skills, experience and education you'll need:
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience with .Net, C#, Angular, TypeScript, HTML5, CSS., Git, Jira and Continuous Integration.
- Valuable: Experience with Cloud, Event-driven architecture, Data warehousing and/or Big Data.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Mathematical / Statistical background
- Contributing to the development of a high scale, complex product
- Working in a fast-paced and performance-driven culture
- Training opportunities
- A salary matching your knowledge and skills
- Discretionary bonus based on company and personal performance
- The possibility to work partially from home and flexibly
- 37.5-hour work week
- Pension scheme with 5% employee, 3% employer with associated salary sacrifice option
- Full-time with 2dpw office / 3dpw WFH initially
ScanmarQED has a unique proposition: the advantages of a personal, highly innovative company combined with the challenges of international, top-notch customers. This means that you will work in an informal setting with a lot of personal attention and growth opportunities. We specialize in the area of Marketing Mix Modelling, Brand Health Guidance, and Revenue Management Software and Services. We are working with leading companies in their respective industries. We have offices in the UK, the USA and the Netherlands.
We are an equal opportunity employer; we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.
Send your application to email@example.com