We’re looking for an energetic, enthusiastic graphic design intern to join our team. Under the guidance of the Marketing Manager, you will apply the new brand guidelines across different types of content. You will also assist other departments with PowerPoint presentation design.
What will you be doing:
Our Marketing Team is looking for a creative Graphic Design intern in the Netherlands. Are you currently studying and looking for an interesting internship at our expanding, international B2B Brand? Apply now!
- Work as an in-house graphic designer in an international and dynamic team.
- Turn concepts into engaging creative pieces by answering briefs from stakeholders.
- Help in designing and preparing content such as social media posts, banners, white papers, infographics, presentations, videos and other digital content.
- Assist with the execution of internal communication.
- Become an advocate of our brand guidelines.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Good organization skills with the ability to prioritize, under tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- To be enrolled in a relevant program (e.g. marketing, media, communication, design) for the entire duration of the internship.
- To be considered for this role, please include a portfolio of your work in your application.
- English proficiency
- Working in a fast-paced and performance-driven culture
- A friendly atmosphere and a fun, young and international team
- Flexibility in combining working from home/working from the office
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
ScanmarQED has a unique proposition: the advantages of a personal, highly innovative company combined with the challenges of international, top-notch customers. This means that you will work in an informal setting with a lot of personal attention and growth opportunities. We specialize in the area of Marketing Mix Modelling, Brand Health Guidance, and Revenue Management Software and Services. We are working with leading companies in their respective industries. We have offices in the Netherlands, the UK and the US.
We are an equal opportunity employer; we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org