We are looking for someone to start their career as back-end Developer and join our team in London. You will participate in a team of software engineers to develop the new ScanmarQED cloud-based software portfolio and work side-by-side with the team in the Netherlands to create new features, test your own ideas and share your passion for back-end technologies.
If you are a team player, willing to learn and have good communication skills, both verbal and written in English, please apply!
What will you be doing?
- Participate in the development of all ScanmarQED’s cloud-based software.
- Deliver high quality code including unit testing in line with specifications.
- Implement data-intensive REST services in an event-driven environment.
- Integrate and test data ingestion and data processing modules with the applications.
- Contribute to the team efforts to deliver the expected deliverables on schedule.
Skills, experience and education you'll need:
- 0-6 months (maybe as Intern) development experience.
- Hands-on experience with .Net and C#.
- Valuable: .Net Core, Entity Framework, SQL, DDD, TDD, Design Patterns, NoSQL.
- Valuable: Experience with Git, Jira, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, DevOps and Continuous Integration.
- Valuable: Experience with Cloud, Event-driven architecture, Data warehousing and/or Big Data.
- Bachelors software development or equivalent.
- Mathematical / Statistical background
- Contributing to the development of a high scale, complex product
- Working in a fast-paced and performance driven culture
- Training opportunities
- A salary matching your knowledge and skills
- Discretionary bonus based on company and personal performance
- The possibility to work partially from home and flexibly
- 37.5-hour work week
- Pension scheme with 5% employee, 3% employer with associated salary sacrifice option
- Full-time with 2dpw office / 3dpw WFH initially
ScanmarQED has a unique proposition: the advantages of a personal, highly innovative company combined with the challenges of international, top-notch customers. This means that you will work in an informal setting with a lot of personal attention and growth opportunities. We specialize in the area of Marketing Mix Modelling, Brand Health Guidance, and Revenue Management Software and Services. We are working with leading companies in their respective industries. We have offices in the UK, the USA and the Netherlands.
We are an equal opportunity employer; we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org