We are one of Europe’s leading marketing technology firms. Our software helps our clients understand the impact that their sales and marketing decisions make on consumer behaviour. Whether we are operating the solutions on behalf of our clients (in an outsourced capacity) or our clients are using the software themselves (insourced), it’s our technology and industry knowledge that helps to make the difference.
We’re looking for an energetic Senior Consultant to join our UK team to help us serve and grow a range of accounts in different industries. Our clients are leading brands and media agencies worldwide and you will be expected to have a strong track-record of helping organisations like these measure and optimise their media and marketing activities – not just once but on a repetitive basis.
With existing offices in Europe, UK, and the U.S. we are a small, but quickly growing, global firm serving multinational clients. This newly formed position will be critical to continuing growth.
What will you be doing:
In this role your main area of focus will be that of a client and relationship builder:
- Partner with clients in answering business questions and solving business problems (sales and marketing), mostly in the areas of advertising, promotions, and pricing optimisation.
- Key account management: You will understand how to deliver excellent client servicing and management of continuous contract renewals for large clients. You will also know how to grow accounts.
- Active consulting or service delivery, or training/teaching clients to use our tools point 3.
- Sales support for sales team when needed.
- Supporting clients who are managing their own data and insights projects.
- Helping contribute to the development of our solutions by contributing ideas and helping with real-world testing of our tools.
Skills, talents and experience you’ll need:
- Experienced in leading, managing and delivering Marketing Mix modelling projects. Experience of Multi-Touch Attribution methods or similar advantageous.
- Excellent communicator who can explain complex analytics in simple concepts and words, especially to clients, sales, and businesspeople (non-statisticians).
As an experienced Project Manager:
- Has led measurement projects across multiple brands in different industries/locations.
- Can demonstrate client relationship development skills; able to also develop the commercial aspects.
- Delivered all the other stages of these processes (data collection & cleansing, statistical analysis, presentation, and optimization)
- Someone with a strong work ethic; who can be self-directed and resourceful; goal-oriented person.
- Highly numerate and interested in marketing analytics and how it can be improved.
- Experience of creating and presenting time series econometric analysis in a sales and marketing context.
- Comfortable working with clients all around the world (Ability to travel essential – must have right to work in the UK and travel in Europe).
- Qualifications – you will have a degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or another highly numerate subject.
- 4-6 years’ experience in marketing analytics strategy or marketing consulting, in a client-facing role or the equivalent role “in-house”.
- Must be used to working with large brands.
- Familiar with all common sales and marketing data.
- You are expected to be at an advanced level with everyday analytical tools plus comfortable authoring documents in PowerPoint and Word.
- Able to analyse data to an advanced level whether in Excel, R, Python, SAS, SPSS or strataQED.
- Must have right to work and live in the UK without additional sponsorship
Why work with us?
ScanmarQED has a unique proposition: the advantages of a personal, highly innovative company combined with the challenges of international, top notch customers. This means that you will work in an informal setting with a lot of personal attention and opportunities. Furthermore, you will have the chance to work together in international project teams. This is an excellent time to be joining a Scale Up operation with Global aspirations!
If you match the required skills and want to become part of our consulting team in the UK, apply at firstname.lastname@example.org (No employment business/ agencies).
We are an equal opportunity employer; we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.
Send your application here